Thursday 23 February 2012

Accessorize Aztec

Most, if not all, hardcore nail polish collectors love duochromes. And the one thing better than duochromes? Multichromes. The one I'm showing you today is an absolute beauty: Accessorize Aztec. It's apparently a dupe of Orly Space Cadet, but as I don't have that polish I'm going to review Aztec in its own right.

I tend to get so entranced by the pretty jewellery in Accessorize that I often forget they do make-up too. And interesting make-up, more to the point. Accessorize Aztec is a very special polish. Like I said, it's a multichrome. It has a purple base but flashes green, gold and bronze depending on the angle. The first coat went on really sheer and I was worried it would be difficult to build up opacity, but by the third coat it was perfectly opaque. The formula was brilliant, I didn't have any problems, although the width of the brush is narrower than I usually like. But really, I should let this polish speak for itself:

I believe this polish originally came out in 2010, but I picked it up in Superdrug late last year so there are clearly still bottles floating around. I think it cost me about £4 for a 10ml bottle, which is quite reasonable, non?

No comments:

Post a Comment