Sunday 19 February 2012

Nubar Reclaim

Nubar Reclaim is the only linear holographic nail polish I own. It's a little ironic that it's green, given that green is one of my least favourite polish colours to actually wear (yes, I am aware I'm committing sacrilege as far as some people are concerned by stating this!). However, I have to say I'm a little bit in love with this green. It was released as part of the Going Green collection in 2009 and is, thankfully, still readily available to buy (I got mine here). Let's take a look at it:

Isn't it pretty? All but the last photo were taken in natural light; the latter was in artificial light, which shows the holographic effect best. There has been a distinct lack of sunlight here recently, so I can't show or tell you how well it shows up in the sun, but I imagine it looks amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment