Friday 30 March 2012

OPI I Don't Give a Rotterdam

Here's the final polish I bought from OPI's spring collection. This is I Don't Give a Rotterdam. I've said it before, and I'll say it again - I love how much attention OPI give to their polish. It's so much more interesting than just naming it after the colour. (Models Own Beetlejuice Autumn 2011 collection, I'm looking at you!) This name is one of my favourites! As for the polish itself, it's a dusty periwinkle blue with gold and silver shimmer. It's more cool-toned than the other blue from this collection, I Have a Herring Problem, and a bit more of a true blue. I think I like it more as a result.

My photos are three coats as it was a tad sheer. The formula itself was fantastic and I didn't have any application issues whatsoever.

3 comments:

  1. This blue looks incredible on you - very flattering! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is one of my favorites from the Holland collection. It just looks so flattering on everyone. I find that it's so hard to see a difference between this one and I Have a Herring Problem...but I still got both! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a brilliant colour, isn't it? I got both blues from the collection too, and I can never remember which is which unless I look at the label! XD

      Delete