Thursday 5 April 2012

China Glaze Sweet Hook

I haven't featured China Glaze on here that much compared to other brands. This is because, until recently, I had no way of getting hold of it - but since I discovered a Sally's in my local area (okay, 10 miles away - that's local when you live in the countryside!), I have been making up for this gap in my nail polish collection. Today's polish is Sweet Hook, a gorgeous creamy shade from this spring's Electropop Collection.

Sweet Hook is a pink-toned lilac that's just perfect for spring. I kept admiring my nails while I was wearing it! Depending on the light I noticed it shifts between looking more purple or more pink - you'll see what I mean in my photos. It was a tad sheer so I used three coats. I had no problems with the application, but it looks like there was some fluff on my brush when I did a coat of Seche Vite over the top and it transferred onto two nails! I didn't notice this while I was wearing it. *sad face*

2 comments:

  1. I didn't think I would like this color as much as I did once I got it on my nails. It's such a sweet color!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's gorgeous, isn't it? I love it even more than I thought I would!

      Delete