Friday 27 April 2012

Topshop Hypnotic

I realised the other day that I've been wearing a ridiculous amount of blues and purples on my nails recently, so here's something a bit different. Topshop Hypnotic is a silver frost with a pink duochrome shimmer. The pink is a bit camera shy; it's much more obvious in the shade than in the sun. It is a very pretty polish though - it's a nice change from your average silver frost.

In my opinion, Topshop nail polishes are really underrated. I hardly ever find them mentioned on other blogs, which is a shame as they have interesting colours and a fantastic formula. Hypnotic is no exception. It applied perfectly and built up well - this is three coats. I believe it's part of a collection of four polishes called Sisters of the New Moon, priced at £6.50 each.

No comments:

Post a Comment