Friday 4 May 2012

China Glaze Gothic Lolita & Topshop Razzmatazz

By now you've probably seen a million and one swatches of China Glaze Gothic Lolita, so I thought I'd show you what I layered over it instead. Gothic Lolita is a light/medium purple with a subtle blue shimmer. As for Topshop Razzmatazz - which consists of fine and medium holographic glitter in a sheer lilac base - it's been sitting on my desk for several weeks while I decided what to layer it over. I sat there stroking my (not literal!) beard, pondering what would work...


Image credit

...when it came to me like a lightning bolt from Zeus that Razzmatazz and Gothic Lolita were made for each other.

Obviously the lilac base in Razzmatazz doesn't show up against the purple of Gothic Lolita, but it's still a very nice combination. The formula on Gothic Lolita was great, no problems there. Razzmatazz was a little thick and the medium glitter wasn't as prevalent as I would've liked, but I'm still happy with this combination.

2 comments: