Tuesday 1 May 2012

Peachy Keen

I love the expressions 'I'm peachy' and 'peachy keen'. I don't know why. Clearly I am just very easily amused!

Anyway, today I'm showing you one of the two peach polishes I own (the other being Barry M Peach Melba, used here and here). I got this polish in a Color Club set that calls itself one half of spring 2011's collection, but some Googling has proved there are a couple of usurpers in there. Oh well, with seven polishes for £7.99 I can't complain too much, can I?! This polish, Color Club Revealed, is definitely from last year's spring collection though. It's a warm peach with a red shimmer, but disappointingly the shimmer didn't show up in my photos at all. I did three coats of polish, which made it completely opaque. I don't have many Color Clubs, but considering how cheap they are I'm always very impressed with the formula.

The rubbish weather meant I only had artificial light for these photos. Dear Mother Nature, let's make a deal: I won't complain about the rain every 0.5 seconds if you actually give me sun when I want to photograph my nails, okay?

3 comments:

  1. Red shimmer or not, hot new or last year's, I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been having the same issues with the sun here. Hello...it's Southern California. We're supposed to have sun year round.

    There is also a china glaze called peachy keen but I haven't been tempted to get it because I don't think it will look good on me. I really like Color Club but haven't seen that many interesting things coming from them lately.

    ReplyDelete