Sunday 5 August 2012

China Glaze Hang Ten-Toes & Beach Cruise-r

I'm a bit obsessed with the China Glaze Summer Neons at the moment. I showed you a leopard print manicure using five of them last week; today I have a tape manicure using Hang Ten-Toes and Beach Cruise-r.

Hang-Ten Toes is a cool-toned pink neon - it's such an amazing colour that I've worn it alone twice already! - and Beach Cruise-r is a purple neon. Both have a gorgeous shimmer. I got rather frustrated photographing them because although they're really different in real life, in my photos they look quite similar! Grrr.

You can probably tell that it looks a little thick - this was my fault rather than the formula's, because I didn't make my coats thin enough! I know it's a rubbish excuse to say this looked better in real life...but it did. XD

2 comments:

  1. I love these neons! I have Pink Plumeria and i was really impressed by the colour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, those are so truly bright colors. I didn't buy many of the summer neons...they just didn't excite me as much once I saw them in person. I do like your color combo and how bright and cheery your nails look.

    ReplyDelete