Monday 27 August 2012

OPI Last Friday Night

Yesterday I featured Nails Inc Baker Street and promised to show you what I layered over it - well, here it is. OPI Last Friday Night is the only polish I bought from the OPI Katy Perry Collection that came out last year, other than the Black Shatter. It has blue micro-glitter with larger blue, pink and magenta hexagonal glitter in a sheer blue base. I used only one coat over Baker Street, and it resulted in a gorgeously squishy look.

And here is the song itself - the long version, because it has Corey Feldman in it and he will be forever immortalised in my mind as one of the Frog brothers in The Lost Boys.

1 comment:

  1. I adore this polish. I seriously need to get my hands on a back-up soon!!!
    Looks gorgeous with Baker Street. xoxo

    ReplyDelete